Up to date for Xcode 13, Swift 5.5 and watchOS 8
Build amazing apps with SwiftUI for Apple Watch
The Apple Watch is, by far, the most common smart watch in the market. Its sales have even surpased those of its analog competitors. With this book you will learn how to develop native watchOS applications for this popular device. And at the same time, to do so, you will be using one of the newest and most moderns UI frameworks developed by Apple, SwiftUI.
Who is this book for
This book is for beginner and intermediate developers who wish to know how to develop watchOS apps in a declarative and modern way by implementing SwiftUI.
Concepts covered in this book
- watchOS app project structure
- How to use the Digital Crown in your apps
- Watch Connectivity
- Why your app should implement Snapshots
- Understand the watchOS app Lifecycle
- All you need to know about Complications
- Watch Face sharing
- Signing in with Apple Watch